- Our services
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
HydroMassage Beds give chiropractic patients the benefits of massage, without the inconveniences of getting undressed and being touched by a stranger. Similar to a powerful shower massage without getting wet, HydroMassage water massage uses waves of heated water to provide an innovative experience.
HydroMassage water massage benefits in chiropractic clinics include:
- Provides temporary relief of minor aches and pains
- Reduces level of stress and anxiety
- Deep relaxation provides feeling of well-being
- Increases circulation in local areas where massaged
- Relieves muscle soreness, stiffness, and tension
Intersegmental Traction Table
We encourage our patients to warm up their bodies on one of our traction tables before their adjustment. Intersegmental traction therapy induces passive motion into the spine for the purpose of stretching spinal joints and increasing mobility, helping to gently and effectively reestablish normal range of motion to your spine.
Flexion Distraction Table
The Flexion Distraction table works by using slow and controlled movements. The chiropractor can manipulate the patient’s body by moving portions of the table as opposed to a more hands-on approach which requires physically manipulating the patient’s limbs and torso.